Monday, June 8, 2015

It's Been a While

I really haven't had a ton to write about lately. Life has been pretty boring. I've been going to school mostly. I'm set to graduate around the first week of August. Oh yeah, I'm trying a temporary vegan diet. I don't really have a set time for how long it's going to last. I just want to try it and see if I feel better. I've still been drinking though, which is going to make the results not as accurate. I'm 3 days in I think. I did have one meal that wasn't vegan though, because I went to one of my favorite places in Atlanta, The Porter. The meal was vegetarian though.

Oh yeah, I got my hair cut too. It's an asymmetrical bob. One sides sits a little past the shoulder, and the other side is longer. I really like it. I really just want to focus on getting my hair healthy. I bleached it a lot recently, so it's in a fragile state, but much better than it was.

Lol that's about it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll