Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Thinking About My Bucket List Again

And not much as changed. I revisited my old bucket list post, and it was interesting to reread. I have actually accomplished a couple things, including some that I hadn't mentioned on my previous post:

- I own a white Mini Cooper and I love it. The transmission is a bit janky at times, but overall, I love it.

- I got "a couple" of tattoos. One being my "lagom är bäst" tattoo. The other being a number 13 underneath a ladder I got on a Friday the 13th. I actually kind of regret this one. I was sort of pressured into getting it by hair school people (namely teachers). But I love the Swedish one :)


- I guess you could say I have great hair. I'm basing that on the fact that there's nothing I would change about it


- I'm on my way to becoming a hair stylist. I have less than two months of school left. Then, I will be able to get state certified. Whether I'll stay a stylist long term, or not, is still up in the air. However, it was on my list. I even leveled up to a Level 3 (one of only 5 in the school I believe)





- I've seen the Sound of Animals Fighting live, and it was amazing. I got an amazing spot up close and even got to shake one of the main artists hand.

- I've met Anthony Green (who is also in The Sound of Animals Fighting and in the video above); my favorite artist of all time and got a picture of him with his arm around me. He even asked me my name and called me by it.


I hadn't really realized just how much I've accomplished until I wrote this. The next thing on my list though will most likely be going to Iceland and seeing the Northern Lights, and also swimming in the Blue Lagoon. I've started taking the first steps toward accomplishing this. I've started researching costs, road trip plans, reading about the culture, and watching traveling videos.

After that I don't really know. I would love to see Fleet Foxes live, but I don't know if they even perform any more. I would love to see Mountain Man live too, but that will likely never happen. Owning a cabin in or near the mountains is another thing I would love to make a reality. 

It's just cool and fun to make a goal and do what you can to accomplish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll