Monday, April 29, 2013

Yoga

I just got done doing some yoga for weight loss (a DVD).  It actually kind of kicked my butt, but in a good way. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I did some squats and ab work before doing the yoga. Thus, making some of the poses difficult to do without my poor legs trembling. I'm no yogi, but I did take a yoga class in college and thoroughly enjoyed it. Once the class was over, that was it. However recently, I've been actually trying get into shape.Yoga seems like a more relaxing, while still engaging, route to take. DVD's seem to be the easiest way to do it right now. There's a website I found called myyogaonline.com. It seems really useful, but I'm not willing to shell out the money to have access to all the videos. Youtube it is!

I've mostly been working out as opposed to yoga the last month or so. Last week was kind of rough, because it was my birthday week. I'm not too upset though, because I allowed myself to indulge for that.

We went grocery shopping today. We bought a bunch of produce and some meat. As much as I'd love to go vegetarian, I don't think I could. Eating mostly meat-free is a more obtainable goal for me. Maybe tomorrow I'll write a post about my first spaghetti squash experience. I have got to include pictures on this blog! I have another blog, http://thepseudominimalist.blogspot.com/ which is pretty much my public journal. This one maybe sort of like that too, but I don't want it to be restricted to only minimalism. This blog is more about incorporating minimalism, or phase 2, if you will. But seriously, this blog will most likely include minimalism, interior design, health, day to day life, food, possibly fashion. You know, whatever's on my mind. Looking forward to starting something fresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll