Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Healthier Tuna Salad











I made a clean tuna salad today! It was very tasty and simple to make.

Ingredients:

1 carrot
1 celery stalk
1 can of tuna
5 or so cherry tomatoes
romaine lettuce
half of an avocado
plain Greek yogurt (I used about 3/4 of an individual cup)
relish (not the cleanest ingredient)
Whatever seasoning you feel like!

Directions:

Blend the tuna, greek yogurt, avocado, relish and seasoning.
Add carrots, celery, and tomatoes to the side.

The celery probably would've been good in the "tuna salad", but I chopped in larger pieces, so I just put in on the side. I probably need a little help using complementing seasonings. I kind of have a whatever tastes good attitude towards it! If I were to make this again I'd like to add something sweet like grapes. Simple and clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll