Thursday, May 2, 2013

Minimalism


This is a photo of my desk. As you can see, it's very minimal. I love my simple desk. I actually don't even use the lamp. So who knows that may not stay. I thought I would give decorating a try. Besides the lamp, everything in my desk area has a purpose. And I love it that way. (Since this picture was taken I've taped the cords to the back of the desk, so they aren't hanging everywhere.)


This is the smaller drawer on my desk. I use everything here. The fabric looking thing is my hard drive/hard drive case. There's also a calculator. That's probably not essential, but it does come in handy.

My desk is in a room that is pretty much my multipurpose room. I use it as an office, yoga room, make up room, and safe haven. It's very bare, but I love it. I have (almost) no problem doing yoga in here. My chair does get in the way sometimes, but I'm usually too lazy to move it.

I'll probably post pictures from time to time of minimal areas of my life, because I think it's fun for people to peek into a so called "minimalist's" life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll