Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bittersweet

It's been a while! Last Saturday, my brother Anthony graduated from high school. Which meant my dad and step-mom came in from out of town. I always like seeing my dad. I miss him. I always love when he comes down, but then get so sad when he leaves, because I never know the next time I'll see him again. It was really fun spending time with him as well as my other family members. I forgot how much I miss being around my family.

We decided to have the graduation party at our house since my dad wanted to see the house and we love having people over anyway. The downside about that were all the leftovers. It was nice that my parents went all out, but we had tons of unhealthy leftovers. Which has put me off the healthy wagon again. I had Taco Bell for lunch :/ But I'm going to try to eat a salad for dinner.

I went to the eye doctor yesterday!! This is big news for me, since I ALWAYS procrastinate for as long as I can with that kind of stuff. I ordered a new pair of glasses which I desperately needed. I'm not in love with them, but they were the best there. They're brown/tortoise shell Ray Bans. I was between that and some black Ray Bans, but those looked a little masculine. I told myself my next pair of glasses was going to be more feminine. Also, I got some trial contacts. This is day two and so far so good. These are daily wear ones which means they're thinner. I'm really hoping they won't be super expensive, but we'll just have to see. I'm glad to have that taken care of. The next big thing on my list will probably be getting my moles checked out. I'm so paranoid about that. I have one on my chest that a doctor said she was little worried about. But just to watch it and see if it changes. I don't think it has but I just want to get it and a couple others checked out.

I'm thinking about possibly doing some blonde peek a boo highlights. It would just be a subtle change. I've never had any kind of highlights before. That reminds me, I can't believe I forgot, I had an interview at Sally's. Unfortunately, I did not get the job. It sounded like it was mostly going to be a sales job anyway. I mean I think I could've done it. I'm pretty bummed about it though. There is another Sally's in the city I live in that I may apply at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll