Sunday, May 19, 2013

Trim

Man, trim is no joke! It's so tedious! I JUST finished my room today. I didn't even do the trim in the closet. Somehow, I forgot about it. I might come back for it depending on how burned out I get with the rest of the house. I'm just so ready to move on from that room. It wouldn't have been so bad, but I realized towards the end that I had used acrylic paint on top of oil. Which is a no go. So I decided to completely do at least one coat over everything I had just painted. (Which probably won't make any difference, but it eased my mind.) I'm hoping to do the living room or dining room next. I have a feeling our bedroom is going to be the death of me. I already know it's going to be a pain. I'm gonna try to get a picture up within the next day or so of the finished product of my room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll