Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blogger Frustration

Bloggers keep leaving me. I know nothing is forever, but I don't like change! I've had so many blogs that I read on a day to day basis stop existing. Well, they still exist, it's just that the writers no longer write anything. It's pretty frustrating. My favorite blogger Miss Minimalist has basically stopped since she wants to focus on her new daughter. I understand, but I also miss reading her blog. Everyday Minimalist sold her blog to a couple of guys. Who does that? She also had a financial blog, so maybe they made her a good offer, but still. I do love finding new blogs though, but a lot of the time I'll stumble across them, forget to bookmark it, and never see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll