Sunday, September 22, 2013

:D

So after having a talk with Daniel, he pulled me next to him and asked," how would you like to go camping Friday night?" My God, my heart could not sing any louder. Asking me to go on a spontaneous camping trip is only a step below asking me to marry him. (I know I'm kinda crazy). I had really been depressed lately about not really doing anything outdoor related. I know that sounds weird, but it's something that really means a lot to me. I am happiest when I'm outdoors exploring, camping or whatever. It's funny, because I've never really considered myself an outdoors person. When I was young all the way until about middle school I was. Then it hit me again towards the end of high school. 

I never really realized how much I enjoyed the outdoors until we started camping a couple years ago. I've only gone 2 or 3 times, but I've loved every minute of it. I'm always so relaxed when I'm outside. (Mosquitoes and heat being the only things I don't like). 

Anyway! I'm very, very excited! I don't think I could be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll