Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Just Writing


 


I'm not even sure what I want to write about. I'm so sleepy right now, but it's not even 9. My life really hasn't been very interesting lately. We went to look for Halloween costumes today which was fun. I got most of the things I need for my costume. I want to be a girlier version of the black plague doctors. I bought a hat, hooded cape (hat goes on top of cape), and long black gloves. I still need to buy the mask. I looked at both of the halloween stores by us, but they both had the same one. It's black but has a lame gold design on it. I saw on the website for one of the halloween stores, they have the same mask, but in solid black. They said if you buy it online, they'll ship it to the store for free. So I think I'll do that. But I'm going to wear either a black skirt/shirt or dress with black tights, and these black heeled oxfords. I think it'll be really cute, and slightly dark. But just the cape, gloves, and hat looked really good together when I tried it on. Maybe I'll wear some red lipstick too or something.

I'm really excited because I ordered some Lush stuff online! I know it'll take a while to get here, but that's ok. Most of the stuff I got is available online only. And one of the items I bought online (that you can also get in store) is just to get the black pot it comes in as opposed to the clear plastic one they put it in in store. It's a facial cleanser called "Let the Good Times Roll." Then I got like 4 perfume samples (still had to pay for those), 3 bath bombs, and a small body wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll