Sunday, November 10, 2013

Boring lately

I really haven't a ton going on lately. Well, Daniel and I celebrated our one year anniversary on Monday! We went to Blue Ridge, GA in the mountains. It was very nice and we had a great time. It was exactly what we both needed.

I've been struggling with trying to eat healthy! It really isn't easy. Especially when there's unhealthy leftovers in the house. We had a Halloween party and lots of left over candy, a few cupcakes, cookie dough. I honestly don't even want to eat it, I just hate wasting food. I also bought 2 local made jams on our trip, and got some pumpkin butter and cookie butter from Trader Joes not too long before that. I didn't really think about the fact that it's not really good on anything besides bread. Maybe I could add it to oatmeal? I actually didn't eat too bad today though. I haven't eaten dinner yet since I had a really late lunch at like 4. But I don't plan on eating bad tonight. My biggest problem is finding a healthy, substantial portion of protein per meal. I know your body doesn't actually need as much protein as everyone acts like you do, but that's what makes you full. Maybe for dinner tonight, I'll make some quinoa with frozen veggies. Right now, I'm browsing the #veganfoodshare hashtag on instagram for food ideas. Not that I'm vegan, but I know that's like the healthiest way to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll