Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Trying to get it together

So I've spent the entire day updating my resume and applying to a job. I wanted to apply somewhere else, but they only accept .doc and .docx files (I sent the other as .pdf). I don't have microsoft word. So I was going to go to the library, but my car won't start. Seriously?! I'm trying to move in the right direction and everything is working against me. I know it's because it's cold, but still, it's not that cold out. It's like 44 degrees. I will say I'm proud of motivation though. I feel it's gotten better lately. Or maybe it's just my passion to change my current situation.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that. I am trying to change things to better myself and increase my happiness and well-being.

If either of these jobs ends up working out, I'll be so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll