So I'm going to start my decluttering process again. Since we've been in the house for, I'm just gonna say a year, I've started accumulating possessions again. Now that we have a house it's so easy to buy things, and forget about it. It isn't until you lay it all out that you realize how much you've actually accumulated. I've been getting more into being environmentally friendly, and I feel like minimalism goes hand in hand with that. This has been my inspiration for getting back into minimalism. Now that I have a different job at a plant nursery (I haven't started yet though), I seriously already feel happier! I feel inspired to do things again. I'm excited to see what the future brings!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pages - Menu
Popular Posts
-
My simplicity is starting to get to me in the succulent department. I never thought I'd say it, but I kind of want less of them. It is a...
-
What an odd combination, but it works wonders for getting oil paint off of the floors. Very, very tedious though. I never posted an after pi...
-
Glad to see you've stumbled upon my blog! My name is Lauren. I'm an early 20 something simple living enthusiast. I'd describe...
-
I actually don't think I've mentioned it, but we're going on a cabin trip with 5 other people. We leave the 16th I believe. I am...
-
photo: Rifle Paper Co. I've been thinking a lot about what I want to do with my life lately. I got my associate's degree in busi...
-
I made a clean tuna salad today! It was very tasty and simple to make. Ingredients: 1 carrot 1 celery stalk ...
-
I've been drooling over job listings (what?). Yeah. And guess what? They're not for hair stylists. I urn to work outside. Ever since...
-
So some of you may or may not know this about me, but I love succulents and cacti. I think I finally figured out why: they relax me. I love ...
-
This is a photo of my desk. As you can see, it's very minimal. I love my simple desk. I actually don't even use the lamp. So who ...
-
I just got done doing some yoga for weight loss (a DVD). It actually kind of kicked my butt, but in a good way. Unfortunately, or maybe for...
No comments:
Post a Comment