Thursday, March 10, 2016

More Difficult

I feel like I'm having a much harder time getting rid of things recently. I guess it's because its all things that I've bought within the last year or two. Most of them I paid full price for. I'm really mad at myself for straying from this lifestyle, and I'm not entirely sure why I did. I mean don't get me wrong, I still tried to kind of stick to being a minimalist, but I didn't try that hard. So since my last post, I emptied out the contents of the closet I actually use as well. Yes, everything is on my floor right now. The way I'm personally wired is that I need to have everything emptied from an area then put back what I want to keep. I feel like one of the issues I'm struggling with is not having space to put the things I'm thinking about getting rid of. Right now, they're in the hallway, which I'm sure Daniel isn't too happy about. But I really don't have anywhere else to put it. Also, this time around I don't have as much "useless" stuff.  I have a lot of hair tools, as well as extra make-up, hair products, jewelry, clothes that I won't be using now that I've decided not to do hair.  Last time, I had a lot of thrifted things that I didn't pay much for. Mostly clothes and decorations. So I'm thinking I'm going to need to have a garage sale.

It's very frustrating because as soon as I start trying to go through things, I keep stopping because I like or feel I "need" the item. I don't. It's so frustrating. I'm just going to have to keep working on it, little by little.

One Youtuber that I just discovered today, who is very inspirational to me is Jenny Mustard. She's Swedish, which everyone knows I'm a sucker for. She is also vegan, feminist and minimalist. I really appreciate her style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll