Friday, December 30, 2016

Just Writing

The New Year is around the corner so naturally it's time to evaluate my life. One thing I definitely want to change is making more of an effort to be around my family. We are scattered, but still somewhat close by. I don't feel that close to any of my family anymore and I can't stand that. I want to work on actually answering phone calls instead of just letting them ring.


My second big thing I want to work on is drinking. I have gotten a lot better about it, but I'm still not happy with where I am. But I am definitely proud of my progress. I got a little crazy on Christmas Eve and it was a bit of a wake up call. I also ended up puking the other night (accidentally). That night really snuck up on me, and I definitely didn't mean to drink that much. I only had 4, but the higher ABV got to me. Anyway, I'm getting to old to still be doing this.

I want to try to act more mature too. I can get kind of upset if something doesn't go the way I want to. In addition to that, I want to focus on getting more stuff done around the house and helping Daniel with chores. We're both kind of lazy when it comes to the house. Not even necessarily cleaning, but fixing things when they break or there's an issue with them. But I'm proud of us, because our bathroom fan (in the one bathroom we do use, because the other two are messed up :/) broke about a week ago, but we fixed it today! So that's a step in the right direction.

I want to focus on being more present. Stop being on my phone so much mostly. I know I waste so much of my life on my damn phone.

And obviously there's always the health thing ;)

To recap for myself:

1. Spend more time with family
2. Work on drinking less/ focus on health
3. Take care of responsibilities
4. Be present

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll