Monday, February 20, 2017

February is Almost Over

I'm two months into school now. Everything is going pretty well for the most part. I haven't had much free time though, however which kind of sucks. I don't have much time to reset my brain. I've been doing a lot of studying. memorizing and reading lately, but I don't feel like talking about school much right now.

I feel like I've been in a bit of a rut. I used to dream about wanting to do or accomplish certain things. But lately, they haven't been on my mind as much. Or if they have not in a positive light. I feel like I've thought of these things so often as my "happy place" in times of sadness or stress that they've lost their sheen a bit. It's discouraging.

I haven't felt very happy lately. There hasn't been much very new or stimulating, and life has been kind of boring. I guess it could be winter depression.

The last couple days, I've been trying to clean up areas in the backyard. There's quite a few areas that have been over taken by tree suckers (or new growth shooting from the roots). I've taken care of 2 areas out of like 6 or 7. So I still have a lot more work to do, but the most pressing and obvious areas are done. I'm getting callouses and blisters so it's kind of cool to see that my body is accomplishing things.

I have a feeling I'm going to end up putting my energy into getting the yard looking better. I'm tired of it weighing on me. I feel like my possessions are getting under control (there's always room for improvement, but I don't have a maybe pile right now.)

I'm kind of drunk right now so I'm gonna end this here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll