Monday, April 3, 2017

Free Night (Sort Of)

I'm giving this night to myself. All I've been doing lately is working, going to school, and studying. I really haven't any time for myself. I finally cleaned my room this morning. It's been messy for what feels like a month at least. It sucks not having time to take care of stuff like that. I'm ready for this semester to be over. On a good note though, I'm finally out in sales at work! I'm super happy about that! Man, it feels good. I work in a greenhouse. I'll probably end up cashiering too when it slows back down, but who knows.

I've really been wanting to go back to Tellus Science Museum lately. I really want to go to the planetarium and the observatory again. National Astronomy Day is April 29, which is a Saturday, so I likely won't be able to go.

I had a super spacey dream last night that was really cool. I love when your brain makes things up that don't actually exist, but would be awesome if they did. Once, I had a dream I saw Sigur Ros play a concert in Iceland. I remember everything looked so colorful and dreamy, lots of elevation changes. But my dream last night, I saw the Milky Way galaxy in such clarity, and it was moving pretty fast. Then, I saw this crazy looking aurora type thing coming from the moon. It was very bright and colorful. It was so cool. It'd be cool to paint.

I haven't bought much as far as plants go yet this year. I've been needing to add soil to the semi-circle garden area. I finally bought some today. I bought 6 bags of top soil, 1 bag of compost (cow manure), and some sand. Sand will help with the drainage. I want to be smarter this year about what I buy. Last year, I went crazy and a lot of things died, because it was so hot. I also didn't plan very well.

Man Daniel found this guitar pedal review page on youtube and the music is amazing! The videos are shot so well too, that people who aren't even musicians can enjoy it. It's super droney and chill. If you're interested.

Here's a list of the things I've been itching to do:

Go to the planetarium/observatory
Eat at The Originial Pancake House in Atlanta
Get some flowers in my garden
Do something fun in Atlanta (Maybe the Botanical Garden or something)
Go to Little 5 Points before it gets too hot

I love this time of year so much. April is such a good month. There's 4/20 lol, Earth Day/March for Science (4/22), my birthday (4/24), National Astronomy Day (4/29 this year). It's gonna be a good month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll