Monday, May 8, 2017

I've been itching to write lately, but haven't had much time. Luckily, school is over now. Thankfully. School is great and all, but finals paired with the busiest time of year don't go together very well. I'm happy this semester is over. I haven't been up to much. Just working really. I was off today, which was much needed.

My birthday was recently (I'm 26 now holy shit), and as I've been getting older I feel like I've pressured myself into feeling like I should make myself grow up appearance-wise. But I've also been thinking that I don't necessarily need to do that. Why is there pressure to make yourself look older just because you are? Fuck that. I don't know why I keep feeling that way. I guess, because I want to be considered professional. I mostly feel it when it comes to fun hairstyles.

I haven't been able to decide what I want to do with my hair lately. I keep leaning towards straight across bangs with a center part. I'm also unsure of the color. I know I want my ends light, I just don't know if I want to keep red at my base or go to my natural color. I know I overthink these things, I just know how much it can affect your self-esteem if you don't like the way you look.

I thought I had a lot more to write about, but apparently I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll