Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Well, it's late and I'm intoxicated

What else is new? I'm actually pretty content right now. I've been browsing Etsy and Pinterest and lusting over things. I just ordered two cosmetic items from Nars and a perfume sampler set from Etsy. The names of the perfumes are Dream, Ghost, and Moth. Are you kidding me? Such cool fucking names. The cosmetic items I bought are birthday gifts (from Daniel ;) or me), that I'm just now purchasing. I'm going to finish my order tomorrow in person. I'm going to go to the mall with my sister! I don't even remember the last time that happened. I'm pretty excited. I want to go to Sephora, Lush, and maybe Forever 21.

Man, Etsy has some of the coolest shit on the internet. I love how original everything is. I get kind of overwhelmed with all the things on Etsy. There are so many cool things to buy. Earrings and fragrances are my weaknesses. I miss buying things. Haha go figure. I haven't been buying things that I've been lusting over lately. I remember I used to do research and have like a wishlist before I bought anything. Which I guess I kind of do now, but before recently, it's been quite a while!

Man, I really need to go to bed. I bought some dark chocolate when I was on break at work today. I almost never buy chocolate, but today something was telling me to. Now, I'm wide awake.

I've been buying quite a bit of plants from work lately. Today, I bought a hanging basket for my chenille plant, two lavender ice plants, one "fire spinner" ice plant and two stonecrop sedums (same variety). I'm super excited to plant them! We're going to be redoing our mailbox area soon, which is where I want to put them. I'm really excited, because they're drought tolerant, low maintenance and still bloom! Well, the ice plants anyway. Ahh it's gonna look so good! I know I won't keep up with annuals that far away from the house, so this seems like the best option!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll