Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Subtract

I really want to get back into being more minimal. I mostly need to go through some clothes. And take what I've already gone through to first try and sell, and then donate whatever doesn't sell. I have a few beauty products, perfume, and make up that I don't really want. But I don't hate the product so I guess I may as well use it. I've been a bit stressed out though because Daniel has been bringing a bunch of tools and stuff from his moms that we REALLY don't have room for. I've been dreading this from the moment I saw there was a workshop in Daniel's basement. Because I knew eventually his mom was going to move out, not need all the tools and end up giving them to us. I know tools are useful, they're just not the prettiest things and we just don't have to storage for them right now. I guess if I can at least keep the inside minimal, then we'll be ok.

Man the thing I hate about going through clothes is that I don't want to get rid of something that I wear, but only every once in a while. Cause sometimes you do have to change it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll