Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stuff

I spent some much needed time going through clothes today. I did this with a couple drinks in me, because I find I'm most honest with myself and more ruthless when I'm in this mindset. lol. So I'm going to go to this store tomorrow called Uptown Cheapskate, which is a place to buy and sell used name brand clothes. I've been meaning to go for a while and sell some stuff that I know I'm not going to wear. I added some stuff to that pile today without sitting on it for a while. Usually, before I get rid of stuff, I like to put it in a maybe pile for a while. But I'm honestly tired of doing that. I need to be realistic and realize that I'm not going to wear that particular item. I still have some stuff that I'm probably not going to wear, but they're more special occasion type clothes. So I'll have to think about those. Anyway, whatever doesn't sell I'm going to take to Goodwill.

Sometimes I think about how small the world really is. There have been multiple times where I've found pictures on Pinterest (that presumably came from Tumblr) that I like or "Pin", then later on end up realizing that I'm following that person on Instagram or have seen them somewhere else on the internet before. Sorry for that run on sentence. It's just crazy to me.

Anyway, I'm excited to take that stuff tomorrow. I'm ready to have less again. Even after I take this stuff, I still won't be as minimal as I once was. That's ok though. Needs change. I'm still working on dwindling though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll