Monday, June 2, 2014

Cabin

I'm quite excited for the end of this week, because we'll be going on a cabin trip! We're going to Gatlinburg. I'm tempted to start packing now. Well, I've packed some already, but I had to do laundry before packing anything else. One thing I don't like about packing is the in-between time before you leave. Cause you want to pack, but you're going to either be wearing some things or washing them before you pack them. I guess I don't like that most times you can't fully be packed until right before you're about to leave. (hairdryer, make-up, etc.) But man I'm excited. I'm not really in good shape like I was last time, but that's ok. I'm just happy I can finally stop making myself feel like crap every time I don't eat healthy. It's going to be a ton of fun though, just like it always is. I wish we could go more often, but obviously our schedules aren't always allowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll