Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Cleaning and Organizing

I got a bunch of cleaning done today, which feels good. I hate cleaning, but I love when the house is clean. I also organized our junk drawers. The drawers look so much more empty! It's amazing how reorganizing can make junk look so much better. You wouldn't have thought we'd had any room in the "desk" (one of those built in things, usually with cabinets above it in kitchens). But now, the bottom is organized. I just gotta work on the upper part soon. I organized it a couple months ago, but it's messy again. I also organized all the camping equipment today.

It's such a nice feeling to have all that done. I don't really have too much else going on right now. I'm just listening to music and blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll