Tuesday, May 6, 2014

H&M

I think my new favorite clothing store may be H&M. If you want to know my clothing style, just imagine the "basics" section at any clothing store. Plain Jane is what I like. It's what I gravitate towards and what I always wear out of my closet. Daniel had an eye appointment today at the mall, and I decided to go with him. But during that time I looked around at the mall. It was really nice. Usually, Daniel makes me feel overwhelmed when I shop and he rushes me. This time, I got to really take my time. I was really pleased with what I found. They had great basic tops, but had little details to them that made them not as basic. I ended up spending about $50, but love every piece I purchased. I know it's stuff I'll wear.

Oh yeah, bad news, we have mold :( But luckily, it's not black mold. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before or not, but I've had a cough basically since we've moved into the house. I think this may explain it. Long story short, the previous home owners screwed us, we got a bad leak and mold started growing behind the wall in our bathroom. The type of mold is called "penicillium" and I'm allergic to penicillin which comes from that mold. We're having someone come out Thursday. I'm not sure if they're doing an estimate or of they're just going to get to work. But I just got finished moving every item out of my closet and moved it into my bonus room. I'm hoping it will "detox" it. I should probably wash all my clothes as well.

We've been sleeping on an air mattress in our dining room. I actually don't mind it. For some reason, I just really don't like our bedroom. Maybe because I don't like the bathroom in there, I honestly don't know. But I've almost felt happier since I haven't been using that room.

Man I'm so ready to have this mold thing taken care of so I can breathe normally again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll