Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hair

It's that time again, when I get bored and want to change my hair. What I'm thinking of doing this time is what I wanted to do a long time ago, but never went through with. I want to bleach my hair light and let my roots grow out, like an ombre. This picture is my inspiration, since my roots are the same color.

Honestly, I'm just tired of my hair never looking right when I dye it dark. It always fades so easily and just never soaks into the shaft well. But if I do this, this time I would get it done somewhat professionally. I would go to the hair school I want to go to, and get one of the students to do it for cheap. In the summer time, if I dye it dark, it just fades even faster. It's been forever since I've had real blonde hair. Since my junior year in high school I think. I don't know when I'm going to do it yet. Probably within the next couple weeks.

I've been trying to embrace my natural self more lately. I haven't been wearing as much make up. The only ear piercing I have in is my tragus. I just starting looking at all the pictures of women I "pin" on pinterest, and the majority of them don't have much make up on and have a "just woke up" look to them. Kind of shabby and grungy.

But hopefully, I actually go through with it. I gotta change it up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll