Monday, May 12, 2014

//

I worked out tonight for the first time in a really long time. All I did were squats and bicycle sit ups. The squats were more like duck squats and I did 3 sets of 25. I actually collapsed when I was going down the stairs. lol and that's not an exaggeration. I have to side step down. I also ate fairly healthy. The only bad things I had were a cornbread muffin and a side of mac and cheese. I'm trying to get serious, because we have a cabin trip coming up in June. Not that I'm trying to impress anyone, I just want to feel good about myself and not paranoid that someone's looking at the cellulite by my butt when I get in the hot tub or go swim. I seriously need to get going on a healthy lifestyle change and stick with it this time! I'm gonna buy Yuengling Light for the trip, cause it's pretty good for a light beer. I can't drink a bunch of sugary girly drinks like I did last time. Those things are NOT low in calories. And you get hung over easier from all the sugar.

I'm so happy, because I should be able to go camping this weekend! I asked a girl to cover my Saturday night shift. She's home from college and trying to make some money. Or else I wouldn't have asked her to cover it.

Right now, I'm sitting on the back patio enjoying the night. For some reason, I love when it's a tad humid outside at night. Or during the day, but not with the sun out. I'm not really enjoying the mosquitos though, but that's the only bad thing. I love being able to hear the frogs. I can't wait to go camping! I'd like to go a little further north than we usually go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll