Sunday, February 9, 2014

ATM

At the moment, I feel somewhat overwhelmed. I'm not entirely sure why. We just got back from looking at two houses for Daniel's mom. She's trying to downsize somewhat. The houses we looked at weren't a ton smaller, but they didn't have a basement like she has now. Maybe I'm feeling overwhelmed in a sense because of the size of the homes. If I had to guess, I would say they were between 2,600-3,000 sq. ft. Also, both of the houses needed work. I guess I'm vicariously overwhelmed lol. But then that got me thinking about our house. It really doesn't need a ton done to it. We need all the trim and floorboards cleaned and painted. But painting is such a pain!! Mostly because it's oil. Also, the bathrooms aren't very updated, and neither is the kitchen. But that's basically it! So it's really not too bad. I'm just a perfectionist so it feels like a lot. Also, there's things I want to buy. Like we need rugs basically throughout the entire house.  I just get overwhelmed very, very easily. It sucks because when I get very overwhelmed, I basically shut down and don't do anything. Our house is really messy right now, which is adding to why I feel the way I do. I could clean it, but it's my only day off, so I just want to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll