Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Harvest Moon and Junk Food

Lately, that's all I've been doing besides work. I've been so lazy. But I guess it's better than going out and spending money! But, I can tell I've gained a few pounds. I've been really careless about what I've been eating lately. I don't like it, but I guess we all go through times where we don't. I have some lentil soup in a can that I'm going to eat for lunch. Today, we're snowed in. Or iced in I should say. Luckily, I didn't have to go into work.

I've been kind of irritable today and I don't like it. It could have something to do with the fact that I've been up since like 6:00 am and never got back to sleep.

So hopefully, I can find something to do today. I'm sure I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll