Friday, February 21, 2014

Last night was absolute Hell

So my stomach decided it wanted to do one of it's upset for 6+ hours thing again. I'm not entirely sure what caused it this time, but I have a pretty good idea. So I bought these Lara Bars in the flavor cherry cobbler on manager's special. I decided to take a bite of one of them and my tongue literally started burning. Not in a spicy way, but an itchy, burning sensation. Then my gum felt like it started throbbing. I also felt what seemed to be numbness trickling down my throat. It was a very scary feeling. I was worried my airway may collapse, but luckily it didn't go past mild numbness. I checked the ingredients and there wasn't anything out of the ordinary. It actually had very minimal ingredients. The only two ingredients that I wasn't sure about were brown rice syrup and dates. I'm not sure if I've ever had dates before, but I know I've had brown rice before. I'm not sure what else would go into the syrup though.  But pretty much as that sensation was starting to go away, my stomach started feeling TERRIBLE. This lasted from like 11pm-3am then it came back when Daniel left for work around 6:30. I ended up having to make myself throw up a few times, because the pain would just not end. I seemed to feel mostly better after the second time, but like I said it ended up coming back. Oh I should also add that I couldn't fall asleep because I was in so much pain. I think I finally fell asleep around 3:30. It was just all around a really bad night and I feel like death today, because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll