Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 2 of No Facebook

And it's great! I gotta say, I really thought I would miss it. The first night I kept catching myself going to check it, so I deleted it off my phone and ipad. But now, I really haven't even had the desire to check it. I'm very happy about that. I mean I'm not saying I'll never go on it again, but I just wanted to see if I can do this. I don't know if I said this on my last post or not, but I also went through my instagram and unfollowed probably 50 or more people. It was so excessive. I was mostly following vegan food pages, but I really didn't need all those. I just kept the ones I liked the most. It was taking me way too long to check my feed. It's been really nice.

I'm gonna try to get some of my house cleaned today now that I have this new found time. It's pretty dirty. Mostly everything is picked up, it just needs to be swept and wiped down. It's supposed to be rainy all day, which is even more motivation for cleaning the house.

I really need to get rid of some stuff soon. I don't have a lot, I'm just tired of looking at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll