Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Exteriors



This is what our house looked like the day we bought it. It no longer looks this clean and landscaped. Lately (well always), I've been thinking about the outside of the house. I really want to get it back to looking like this. Today I picked so many freakin' weeds. I was probably out there for probably 45 min. just picking weeds. It looks a ton better now though. Right now, the yard needs to be:

edged
bushes trimmed down
deweeded (I got like 98% of them)
remulched

I think that's it. I really want to paint the shudders and door too. It's still a toss up about what colors. Daniel thinks black door and black shudders. I really think it would be cool to have an orange door then black shudders maybe, but I'm scared it'll look like Halloween. We may have to play around in photoshop. I do actually think the scheme now is cute, but I want something different.

Man there's so many things I want to do with this house. I know they'll all take time. It's very difficult being patient. I figured I'd start on what I can actually do right now which is pick weeds. It's actually kind of fun, but I'd rather them not there at all of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll