Friday, July 5, 2013

Fruit flies!

Having fruit flies are a bitter sweet thing. Good because they let you know you're eating lots of fruit. Bad because they're annoying and destroy your fruit. We made a trap for them by cutting the top half of a water bottle off and flipping it upside down then and taping it. There's vinegar and nectarine juice in there. It's actually working really well! I had to put all my fruit in the fridge though :( but I discovered something. Cold bananas are delicious! I don't know if its because they're carrying a different type of bananas now or if its because I put it in the fridge. But somehow they got so sweet and delicious! I'll probably still put everything outside once the problem is gone. I think it was the nectarines. Because I've never bought those before and have been buying the same fruits minus those and have never had a problem. 

That reminds me though, I ate bad the last two days :( one I will kind of excuse because it was a holiday. Actually both days it's mostly what I drank that was problematic. Oh well. It's better than last time when I ate a whole box of cookies! I guess I had to learn my lesson, because I had never done anything like that before. And I hopefully never will again.

I don't know what I'm going to eat today, because we really don't have much. Oh yeah lately, I've been eating a lot of frozen vegetables since those stay fresh longer. For protein and carbs, I've been eating brown rice and seasoned black beans. I really want to buy some rice paper wraps from Super H-Mart, but I forgot last time I went. They look so cool and fun :)

Hopefully I'll convince myself to run today and do some strength stuff. Cause it's been two days since I've done anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll