Sunday, July 20, 2014

Fall Fever

Every year, way too early on, I start getting excited for fall. The weather hasn't been helping either. It's been much cooler and cloudy. Since last year, I've wanted to make a fall bunting. I couldn't decide if I wanted to do paper or fabric. I decided on card stock since I've never made one before. Also, I decided to make a Halloween themed one. I may make an actual fall one too. So I went to Michael's and bought card stock to make it. I've cut everything out, but haven't attached it yet. I'm thinking about possibly buying a skull stamp and stamping the orange ones, but I haven't decided yet. Also if you're wondering why they're shaped like that, it's because the flap gets folded over the string.



I also bought some black striped burlap, which I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that yet. In addition, I bought lots of black card stock, and fall colored card stock as well. I figured I'd start working on all the crafts/ DIY stuff I want to do for Halloween now, since I never feel like it or get too overwhelmed when Halloween is actually here. That way I can just put up whatever I made in the beginning of October. Last year I started decorating wayy too early. I literally decorated for fall on the first of September lol. I can't be that eager again lol. What I did was decorate for a fall theme, then put up Halloween stuff, and once Halloween was over, I put the fall stuff up again. As you can tell, I've never been much of a summer girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll