Sunday, August 4, 2013

Cooking With Hubby

Well, he did most of the work! Lol. For dinner I had an idea that I wanted to cook something together with Daniel. We decided on something easy, turkey shepard's pie. It was delicious. And the whole process was very fun, and exactly what I needed. It's really nice to spend time with Daniel doing something other than walking around a store or watching tv. It's been so long since we've cooked together, so it was really nice. 

We also went to a variety of stores before dinner. We went to Michael's and I got sort of inspired, but for what I don't know lol. I just got a good feeling from being there. Oh, I bought a twig wreath :D weird I know, but I've been wanting one since I moved in. I saw a neighbor that had one on the porch and fell in love. I'll have to wait for fall though ;) it just doesn't seem appropriate now lol. 

I'm getting so excited for the future and what I'm hoping it will bring. I'm ready for change for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll