Saturday, June 18, 2016

Closet


This is my closet currently. This is not my entire wardrobe, but more of my summer wardrobe. I do have some clothes in the laundry. However, the bulk of my clothes are in my actual bedroom. But they're in a "purgatory" pile. I've been trying to slowly sort though them. I do have some things isolated, because they're out of season but I feel it's not really fair to sort through those until the appropriate season rolls around. I also have a bunch of bags/purses/backpacks that are really, really cute, but I don't use them. That's perhaps the hardest type of item to get rid of.

I'm really happy with the way my bonus room is coming along. I still wish I had a better plant solution. I feel like the open storage looks kind of sloppy, but I can't think of a better alternative at the moment. (I am missing some air plants in the picture that are currently soaking.) I also have an extra orchid for my mom that I still haven't given her from Mother's Day. Oops. Anyway, I'm happy to be getting back into minimalism and conscious consumerism (is that a thing?). I have a pile downstairs that's almost ready for a yard sale. I can't wait until I've sorted through everything and that pile is ready to go. I feel like I'm like 3/4 of the way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll