Wednesday, May 25, 2016

:D

So guess what Daniel bought me? Well, I showed it to him and he ordered it, lol. Anyway, this is what I'll be anxiously awaiting for.


It's a crappy picture, but it's a night light thing that's supposed to look like an aurora borealis. I'm really stoked. It was only $23! We have Amazon Prime, so that helps. I'm just picturing chilling on the floor with my essential oil diffuser, listening to some Boards of Canada. It'll be heavenly.

Eventually I would like to buy this :


It's a home planetarium. You can buy different disks for it too. It's quite expensive, but I know it would be worth it for me. I also would REALLY like to get a telescope.

These aren't very "minimal" things, but it's all about what makes you happy. I know I would use the shit out of any of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll