Friday, May 20, 2016

stale and stagnant

That's kind of my feeling on life right now. I've felt very bored lately and can't seem to entertain myself. I'm working close to full time and still feel bored somehow. When I come home I really don't do much besides drink and sit outside. Nothing's been interesting lately. In one of my favorite songs, the lyrics are, "we must turn our boredom to gratitude." I should be trying, but it's hard! I'm the kind of person that needs to be stimulated. I need adventure. I don't know where to get that anymore.

On another note, I think it would be nice to live in a tiny house on some land in the mountains. It's kind of funny, because I feel like even though I own more stuff now than I used to when I was "super minimal," I'm more on board for living in a tiny house. I could make it work. I'm just tired of dealing with all the extra work associated with a house. Mold, leaks, edging, dealing with non-carpet floors.

Sometimes I feel like I see through people. Like I can tell who they are just by listening to them talk. Who knows if I'm accurate, but I feel like I have a pretty good idea. I kind of wish I didn't though. I like the mystery.

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that I've had too many to drink. It's a Friday night though, so at least I've got an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll