Thursday, June 13, 2013

Embracing your body

I'm not gonna make this super drawn out, but I've recently switched to a natural deodorant! Lol. Since breast cancer runs in my family, I figured its time to switch to an aluminum free alternative. I've been using a powder deodorant from Lush called "Coconut". You'd think it smells like coconuts, but it doesn't. It's not a bad smell, but not super delicious either. Anyway, I've kind of been enjoying getting away from the harsher deodorant. The deodorant doesn't prevent you from sweating, but it absorbs your sweat. As you can imagine, it doesn't 100% cover your natural odor. But for some reason this doesn't bother me. Recently, I've been interested in being more natural. I mean I don't think they had dove and speed stick in biblical times. It's strange, but it feels better to be more true to my natural self. I even tried switching to a more natural face wash,  but that hasn't been panning out so far. Maybe it's because I've been drinking more caffeine than I usually do. Anyway, weird subject, but I felt it was worth sharing. Consider giving up aluminum enriched deodorant and opt for something more natural! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll