Saturday, June 15, 2013

Hair Struggle

It seems every week I want to do something different with my hair. It gets really annoying after a while. I haven't mentioned it on this blog, but a while back I wanted to grow out my natural hair color. And I did for 8 months. Shortly after I got married, I got really tired of the way my hair was and dyed it dark again. My natural color wasn't long enough for me to really tell if I liked it or not. I was just impatient about it.

Now I'm wanting to grow it out again for some reason. I think it's been like two months already. But now I'm taking vitamins and eating much healthier, so I think my hair will grow faster.

I just always see pictures of girls (for example the type of women/girls on the blog http://remainsimple.tumblr.com/) who look to be easy going, care free, relaxed. I know that's a weird description, but I can't think of any other way. Simple I guess. Just that sort of natural style. Her whole blog is just lovely.

It kind of goes back to the whole embracing your body idea I was talking about earlier. So we'll see what happens, whether I stick with it or not. I think I'm ready to give it another try though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll