Friday, June 14, 2013

Comparison is the Thief of Joy

I'm not sure who said that quote, but it's a good one. Comparing yourself to others will only bring sadness and dissatisfaction. Anytime I ever feel jealous of someone or something, the thing that helps me get over it is remembering that you cannot be that person. You can only be your best self. Put that energy towards becoming what you want to be. As an example, if you want to be thinner, stop getting jealous about skinny girls and start eating better! 

You can only be your best self. 

It's funny, I actually don't get that feeling that much anymore. I used to all the time. I guess once you accept that a weight gets lifted off your shoulders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll