Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Probiotics

In case you don't know, probiotics are good bacteria that you can take, either drinking or in pill form, that help your digestive tract and immune system. I'm going to try and take these more often. I have a lot of digestive problems for some reason. I've always had a really sensitive stomach unfortunately. The things that bother my stomach the most are stir fries and salad when not washed properly. It's funny, I can eat a double cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's and have zero tummy problems, but sauteed vegetables can leave me out for the night. I've read that stir frying vegetables can be bothersome to the stomach and it's better to either steam or bake them. However, I feel like stir frying is the most tasty and easiest. Anyway, I'm going to take more probiotics to hopefully help me with my digestive problems. I haven't done a ton of research, but the little I did do said to take them often. I plan on getting some at Kroger whenever I go grocery shopping. They sell an 8oz container in the nature's market section for like $1.50. I know it's under $2.00. So if I pick one up every time I go grocery shopping, I should be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll