Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Did It and Bird Watching

I got to my goal weight of 110! I gotta say it doesn't feel like how I expected though. I expected to look a lot thinner than I do. Honestly, the only thing I'm concerned about are my butt/thighs.  It's funny, once I saw I hit 112 I got really excited, but started eating worse. But still got down to 110 and have consistently weighed that for the last 4 days. Now I want to work on building muscle. I really wish I had a gym membership, but we can't afford that right now. I'd really like to start jogging soon. I don't plan on running miles on end but I'd like to slowly build up. Master running 1 mile then maybe 2. I just really want to be fit. I know cardio is a great way to burn fat. I tried jump roping, but ended up getting frustrated with how often I was missing the rope.

Yesterday Daniel and I had a date night! That was really nice. I know this is weird, but we bought a bird feeder. Daniel really wanted to and I thought it sounded like a good idea. We bought a cheap one a week or so ago and it's already chewed up by squirrels. The new one we bought is metal. We put habanero seed mix in it since that's safe for birds but it burns squirrels mouths. For some reason birds don't have the taste buds to taste the heat. We learned this from the very knowledgeable and nice woman that owns the bird watching store we went to. After that, I was bad and got a medium java chip frappichino and then Daniel got froyo. After that we went out to dinner (needless to say I wasn't very hungry and neither was he) I also didn't eat very healthy then either but that's ok. No regrets. After that, we went to see Iron Man since we hadn't yet. That was pretty good! Over all we had a great night. I think it pooped us out cause we were in bed by like 11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages - Menu

Popular Posts

Followers

Search This Blog

Blogroll